Hi folks. Here are 10 things you can do that may help you in your business.
1. Use Google Docs (forms) to capture leads.
2. Set up a Google Calendar for all of your listings and invite your sellers to “share”. Every time you take an action with their listings enter it on the calendar and the seller will get an email.
3. Set your Sellers up with auto property searches through your MLS. Anytime a property is listed or sold that is similar to theirs they will get an auto update.
4. Place all of the photos for your listing in a “Picasa Web Album”. Invite the Seller to share this album so they have pictures to send to their friends.
5. Use feedburner to subscribe to your own blog. When your new article comes through your email looking all purdy use it as an E-newsletter and blast it out to your data base.
6. Write long winded email responses and then use them as blog posts 🙂
7. Tell all of your competitors that short sales suck. Then list as many short sales as you can.
8. Only work with online buyers that are willing to buy sight unseen. Send all others to C-21.
9. Have a library of email templates so you don’t have to write the same responses over an over again.
10. Stay away from Twitter!!!
Ok that’s it for now. I just bet a couple of these things will make you more productive. What say you?
MORE INFO FROM BROKER BRYANT… THE SOURCE FOR POINCIANA REAL ESTATE
Copyright © 2009 http://www.brokerbryant.com/ | All Rights Reserved