Hi folks. Here are some excerpts from my day. Nothing special really. Just a normal day with trying to sell REOs in my market. ALL of these properties were active in the MLS and had been placed on the market in the last 48 hours.
My Buyers made cash offers ALL well above asking price. Some as high as 20% above list price. Frustrating for the Buyers to say the least. Not to count the hours of my time spent writing and submitting offers. Oh well. The day is over and I am now relaxing by the pool with a good book. Enjoy!!!!
- This is a just a courtesy E-Mail Letting you know that we have received your offer. There are Multiple Offers on this property and we will be getting back to you within 2 -5 business days with the banks response. Have a great day.
- Thank you.. we just got an offer accepted today in the morning pending seller’s signature..I will keep you offer as a backup.
- Good Afternoon. The seller has accepted another offer on the above property, I will advise should anything change with the accepted offer.
- The bank has accepted another offer. Thank You for all your efforts. We look forward to working with you in the future.
- I already have an accepted offer on this property.
- Offer receive it, thank you. Please be advice that this property has multiple offers. The lender is reviewing offers at this time they will choose the highest and best offer
So how was your day?
Thank goodness I placed a couple of my Short Sales pending.
Copyright © 2009 http://www.brokerbryant.com/ | All Rights Reserved