OK folks, In honor of My Lovely Wife’s birthday today I am reposting her very first post. She was a guest author on my blog and I posted this for her on August 19, 2006. It was a featured post at the time and TLW decided to open up her own AR profile 5 days later. Anyway……here goes.
The Ten Commandments of Real Estate
Written by TLW on August 29,2006
Ok, so the lovely wife is bored today and decided to come up with the Ten Commandments of Real Estate. So if you like them or don’t like them, please address all comments to “The Lovely Wife.”
1. Thou shalt not take thy Broker’s name in vain.
2. Thou shalt not bear false witness on thy H.U.D.
3. Thou shalt not lie, cheat or steal to obtain thy almighty dollar.
4. Thou shalt not covet thy co-broking commission.
5. Thou shalt not obtain thy listings in any other way than with complete honesty.
6. Thou shalt not place thy own needs before the needs of a customer/client.
7. Thou shalt not dishonor the parties involved in thy transaction.
8. Thou shalt not misuse thy Realtor status to offer unlawful legal advice.
9. Thou shalt not kill a deal for thy own benefit.
10. Thou shalt not withhold any offers made on thy Seller’s property.
Addendum: Thou shalt not ever let thy wife’s debit card run low on funds!
I’m not quite sure why she needed to add the addendum, but we’ll go with it.
***Posted by “The Lovely Wife.” edited by the extremely handsome and adorable hubby.