So…..am I going to be in trouble? I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Anyway….here are my thoughts.
- The site needed to have a cleaner look.
- Wendy and I had talked about getting our “product pitches” off the front page. So I moved the pitches and replaced them with buttons and a “Short Sale Training” tab. We will also be adding a “SuperStar Store” tab that will have tee shirts, mugs and other ShortSaleSuperStar goodies.
- The wording on and the position of the tabs were changed. It looks more like a news site (I think).
- The profile questions have been changed. The change was made to make it easier to “Find An Agent”
- Blog posts now have a new tab “Short Sale News” and the forums are under “Q&A”.
- The tab for groups was changed to “Lender Info”.
- We added an “Agent Referral Map”
These changes were designed to make the site more consumer friendly. We want potential Sellers and Buyers to be able to find us and be able to navigate the site with ease.
So what do you think? Wendy…..do you still love me or am I in trouble. I can fix it I promise.
Please pop over and give us your feedback.
Tutas Towne Realty, Inc
Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker
Are you a Florida REALTOR(R) looking for a change? Check it out.
Copyright © 2009 http://www.brokerbryant.com/ | All Rights Reserved