Does this sound familiar? You’ve never had to deal with a short sale in your life – until about a year ago, when foreclosures became so common it was rare that you had a seller without one. You’re not even sure you have a real grasp on what a short sale is, much less how to go through the process. And no one seems to be able to tell you how to do it quickly, with no stress.
Well, except us.
Short sales have become the norm. They’re often treacherous, and they can be extremely painful for buyers, sellers, and agents alike.
But they don’t have to be. We’ve spent years figuring out how to make short sales less painful all around. You need to know how to handle a short sale, and we’re more than happy to share everything we’ve learned the hard way – so that you can learn the easy way.
This training series walks you through an entire short sale, from the very moment you realize you need one to the final signature on the deal. We’ve included every single trick, technique, and time-saver in our book to make short sales easy on you and on your seller.
You’ll have all the time in the world to learn at your leisure, too, with audio files, Q&A sessions, worksheets, and sample documents. Learn how you want, when you want, the way you want.
Ready to get rid of short sale stress and get yourself into short sale superstardom?
What Do You Get?
· Two experts in the short sale industry walk you through an entire short sale from start to finish
· 8 hours of easy-to-follow instructions along with insider tips and secrets for an extra edge
· All the forms, approval letters, and sample documents you need for your next short sale
· mP3 audio files of all seminars so you can listen at your leisure or refresh your knowledge later
· Q&A for as long as you need to get all your questions answered
We’re here to help you. We’ve been dealing with short sales for several years, and we know it can be rough on homeowners and agents alike. We want to make sure this process is as easy for you as possible, and that starts with getting you the education and short sale training you need to make the right deal.
The best part? It’s only $97. You’ll get to listen in as two short sale industry experts walk you through the process of making a short sale happen, and then get the extra support you need, when you need it, by having direct access to Wendy and Bryant via www.ShortSaleSuperStars.com (By the way…..the site membership is FREE!)
That’s 8 hours of training for one low price– and a real bargain at less than $10 an hour for the best consulting on short sales available in the market.
What Do We Talk About?
If you’re wondering exactly what we cover in each of the short sale training sessions, here’s a quick layout of what we’ll talk about and the specific strategies you’ll learn:
Session One: Short Sale Basics
· What is a short sale?
· How do short sales affect the seller?
· Why would the lender consider a short sale?
· What’s my role as an agent in a short sale?
Session Two: Taking the Listing
· How to qualify the seller
· Questions to be sure to ask (they’re not what you think)
· Documents you’ll need to make a solid short sale
· Disclosures and addenda you MUST have on the listing contract
Session Three: Placing the Property on the Market
· Proper pricing for a short sale
· Our price reduction strategy
· How to market your property for the best leverage
· How to qualify the right buyer for the sale
· How to negotiate the contract that puts you ahead
Session Four: Preparing the Package
· How to check the HUD1
· How to prepare and submit the package properly
Session Five: Presenting the Short Sale
· Making your case to the lender
· The secrets to following up the right way
· How to negotiate the final payoff
Start to finish, the perfect short sale. You’ll receive audio files of the course so you can listen to them as many times as it takes for you to feel comfortable that you can pull off a short sale as perfect as ours.
We know you can – all it takes is a little training, and the help of a few seasoned experts.
Becoming a short sale superstar is just that easy.
Who Are These Experts?
We’re Wendy Rulnick and Bryant Tutas, and we have 35 years combined experience in real estate and short sales.
Wendy is the award-winning Broker/Owner of Rulnick Realty, and she’s been selling real estate for 20 years. She’s been featured in Kiplinger Personal Finance Magazine and Florida Realtor Magazine as a short sale
Bryant is the Broker/Owner of Tutas Towne Realty, and he’s been in the real estate business for 15 years. Some of his happiest clients are sellers who have been through the short sale process with him and are grateful for how painless he made it for them.
We know firsthand just how rough the short sale process can be on sellers, and we’ve been working for years to fine-tune a process that’s easier on them – and on us.
Now we’re making it easier on you. We’re just that kind of people.
What If I Don’t Like It?
Then you get your money back. It’s just that simple. We know we have the knowledge that helps you become a short sale superstar, but if you don’t feel the same for any reason, then we’re happy to refund your money. We want everyone who takes this course to feel they got their money’s worth.
After we refund your money, we’ll ask you how we can improve for others. We’re that devoted to making sure this is the best training course on short sales out there.
Ready to become a short sale superstar?
SHORT SALE AGENT TRAINING
Wendy Rulnick and Bryant Tutas
Copyright © 2010 REGrow, LLC | All Rights Reserved